The venue for all lessons is the Aqualife Centre, East Victoria Park. Lessons will be held daily from Monday 14 October to Friday 25 October (Weeks 1 and 2). The students will receive 10 (x30min) lessons.
Students will need to:
- wear their correct school/sports uniform
- wear bathers under their uniform to school but the bathers must not protrude or be visible
- wear thongs to and from the pool
- change into their uniform on their return to school
- bring their underwear to change into after swimming
- have all clothing and personal items labelled clearly with their full name
- bring a separate bag with their towel and sunscreen
Students will have lunch at a different specified time so as to allow for the swimming lessons scheduled. Parents please advise teachers if your child needs medication prior to swimming eg. Ventolin. The teachers will take any required medication to the pool.
Year 2: 12.15pm – 12.45pm
Year 1: 12.50pm – 1.20pm
The general permission note that you signed at the beginning of the school year enables them to travel to and from the pool by hire bus for these two scheduled weeks. If you have any queries please contact your child’s class teacher.