COVID-19 Learning Continuity Strategy
From Monday 30 March, all students, whether attending the campuses or not, will be provided with the same instructions and learning experiences by their subject/class teachers. Consequently, remote, supported digital learning via our "Frayne Cloud" will become the primary mode of delivery within our learning and faith sharing community, centred in Christ.
Inspired by the life and teachings of Jesus Christ, our mission is to empower all students in the pursuit of excellence in their life-long learning journey.
During the summer holidays, Year 12 students Tyanna Orlando and Kate Pearson attended the National Youth Science Forum. ...Read More
- Year 10 Science & Engineering ChallengeMarch 31, 2020
- Palm SundayApril 5, 2020
- Balmoral Campus ANZAC ServiceApril 8, 2020
- Duncan Campus ANZAC ServiceApril 8, 2020
- Friends of Frayne Meeting (Balmoral Campus)April 8, 2020
- Years 7-10 Interim ReportsApril 9, 2020
- End of Term 1April 9, 2020
- Balmoral Campus Easter LiturgyApril 9, 2020