Enrolment & Fees
On enrolling their children, parents undertake to support fully the Catholic philosophy of the College and to work with the College community to achieve its aims.
Students are expected to abide by the Code of Conduct and to participate fully and enthusiastically in the life of the school. They are required to take part in the academic, sporting, social and religious activities.
The parents/guardians and Junior, Middle and Senior School students, sign an Enrolment Agreement which serves as a reminder of the expectations of all parties.
Enrolment is at the discretion of the Principal. In considering any application the Principal will be mindful of such factors as:
- The Catholicism of the applicant.
- The faith commitment of the family.
- The capacity of the College to provide an educational program consistent with the needs of the applicant.
Siblings will be given precedence.
The College accepts enrolments from International students (full fee paying) from Kindy through to Year 12.
Permanent Residents/Students Born in Australia
- A separate Application Form is required for each child, together with a photocopy of the following supporting documents, where applicable:
- Birth Certificate, Passport & Visa Documentation,
- Baptism Certificate and Parish Priest Reference,
- Sacramental Certificates,
- Immunisation Record,
- most recent School Reports,
- most recent NAPLAN Report,
- A copy of relevant Health Plans and Education Adjustment Plans,
- A copy of any Family Court order pertaining to the child should also be included.
- The Application Form is to be submitted to the College with a non-refundable application fee.
- The College will send to parent(s) a letter of acknowledgement for the receipt of their application. This is not an indication that the application has been successful.
- Prior to enrolment the parent(s) and the child will be asked to attend an interview with the Principal/Vice Principal.
- Following the interview an offer of a place may be made. Acceptance of this offer is confirmed by parent(s) via return of the signed Enrolment Acceptance Form and the enrolment deposit.
If you have a query during any stage of the enrolment process please contact Raelene Ritikis, Enrolments Officer on 9470 0900 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for the appropriate forms:
Please see the separate International Students page for further information.